For most of us, Pizza Hut needs no introduction. As one of the world’s most successful fast-food chains, Pizza Hut can be found in over 100 countries around the world. In fact, the iconic red-roofed restaurants can be hard to avoid.
Also, Pizza Hut have managed to stay in the news by constantly innovating what they offer. A pizza is a pizza, right? Not necessarily. Over the years, the mad scientists in the Pizza Hut laboratory have been responsible for controversial products like stuffed crust pizzas, pizzas with hamburger in the crust, and pizza boxes that doubled as projectors so you could watch a movie while you eat. Then again, the company also claims to have been the first to think of putting chicken on pizza. So it’s safe to say there have been hits and misses.
In the world we live in, everyone’s opinion matters. Including yours. It seems like every company these days wants to get a review of their product. Pizza Hut is no exception. In order to maintain a good idea about how their franchisees are doing, Pizza Hut regularly surveys its customer base.
Not only does Pizza Hut care about how you view your experience at one of their locations, but to further incentivize customer participation, it also offers you pleasant rewards as a token of gratitude.
Why the TellPizzaHut Customer Survey?
Pizza Hut have been incredibly successful, but they didn’t get that way by ignoring their customers. Any company, no matter how big, needs to know what people want before they can offer it to them. It’s this kind of attention to detail that helps big companies adapt to changing tastes and preferences in a fickle market.
One way that Pizza Hut gets feedback from their guests is by offering a customer satisfaction survey. The survey allows customers to point out any problems or areas where their experience didn’t match up to their standards. It also allows customers to praise what was good about the service they received or the product they purchased.
This kind of information is a gold mine for the company, since it allows them to offer people more of what they want and less of what they don’t want. After all, for all Pizza Hut know, maybe customers like dirty bathrooms and terrible music choices. They won’t know unless we tell them.
Also, these kinds of surveys allow companies to serve us better. Sales numbers can only tell a company’s management so much. Direct responses from the public allow them to tailor their service to meet our needs better. So really, it’s a win-win. Pizza Hut learns more about what customers prefer, and customers get to influence the future direction of the company.
|Restaurant Company||Pizza Hut|
|Survey Requirements||Purchase Receipt|
|Assured Survey Prize||$10 Discount Coupon|
|Special Survey Prize||Chance to Win $1000 Cash|
|Prize Validity||30 Days|
|Language||English & Spanish|
|Customer Care No.||1-800-948-8488 (US Only)|
|Countries||USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, & Korea|
|Age||18 Years & Above|
TellPizzaHut Survey Rewards
Completing customer surveys like TellPizzaHut helps the company better understand what gives you the most satisfaction in order to serve you better next time!
But Pizza Hut knows that people’s time is valuable, and if they don’t provide some kind of incentive to people to fill out the survey, they won’t get the volume of responses they need. When it comes to customer surveys like this, the more data a company can get from a wider variety of people, the better.
With that in mind, Pizza Hut rewards customers who take the survey. Every completed survey provides an individual with two types of rewards. The first one is the guaranteed $10 discount coupon that can be redeemed on your next online order worth $20 or more (Terms & Conditions Apply).
The second award is a chance to win $1000 of cash in the daily raffle. Also, a separate draw is held three times a week with a prize value of $500 each for those who fail to win the $1000 cash prize.
So by spending a few minutes filling out a survey about your opinion on the service received, you could end up winning a huge chunk of cash or various other prizes. And hey, who wouldn’t want such an opportunity just for eating a pizza?
Pizza Hut Survey Requirements & Restrictions
There is a list of requirements you need to fulfill in order to take part in the Tell Pizza Hut survey:
- You must have a device with a reliable Internet connection to be able to take the online survey at tellpizzahut.com.
- You must have a purchase receipt from your recent visit to Pizza Hut (Make sure it’s not older than 7 days).
- You need to have a good understanding of either English or Spanish to answer the questions.
- You must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. In Korea, you need to be 20 years old.
- You must be legally resident in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, or Korea.
- Employees of Pizza Hut and their immediate family can’t take the survey.
- The survey is invalid where restricted or prohibited by the law.
- The survey is limited to two entries per household per week.
- The prizes are non transferable. If you win, you can’t give the prize to somebody else.
Step By Step TellPizzaHut Survey Participation Instructions
If you meet all the requirements and don’t fall foul of any of the restrictions, you’re well on your way to a shot at winning an exciting prize. Here’s how to complete the survey:
1. Go to www.tellpizzahut.com.
2. Click to begin in either English or Spanish.
3. Enter the survey code mentioned on your receipt. It’s usually a combination of letters and numbers divided into 3 sections, located at the lower section of your receipt right under “How Did We Do?”.
4. Now click to specify whether you placed your order online, via telephone or at the restaurant.
5. Next comes the part for your opinions. The first question asks about your overall experience at Pizza Hut. The questions take the form of statements that you either agree or disagree with. The choices are: strongly agree, agree, neither agree nor disagree, disagree, or strongly disagree.
a) The first statement is, “I’m likely to recommend this Pizza Hut restaurant for a friend or colleague.” Agree or disagree.
b) Next, “Overall, I was satisfied with my experience at this Pizza Hut.” Indicate your level of agreement with this statement.
c) After this (If you didn’t strongly agree with any of the above questions), Pizza Hut states that they want you to be able to say that you strongly agree on your next visit. There is a text box where you can enter anything they could do to make your experience better. Try to use constructive criticism. Just telling them it was bad without explaining why isn’t a particularly useful response. Try to be specific. And if you liked everything, say so.
d) After this, there are some more statements for you to agree or disagree with.
1. The food tasted great.
2. The staff was friendly and made me feel like a valued customer.
3. The speed of service was perfect for the occasion.
4. Everything was prepared exactly the way I ordered it.
5. The inside and outside of the restaurant were clean and well-maintained.
6. The temperature of the food was perfect.
6. After that, you’ll be asked about the employees. Did any employee make your visit great by doing something special or providing service above and beyond your expectations? This question is a simple yes or no. If you answer “Yes”, don’t forget to mention what they did, including their name in the box provided below. Staff often get rewarded by the managers for meeting customer expectations.
7. Now, you will be asked a few more questions related to the food and services offered by Pizza Hut during your visit. Don’t hesitate – Answer all the questions honestly based on your recent experience.
8. At the end, you will be asked to enter your contact information which is necessary for the company to reach you in case you are the winner!
9. The next screen will display your $10 off discount code and also you will be entered into the sweepstakes where you stand a chance to win amazing prizes.
As you can see, it’s a long list when written out, but be aware that most of the answers require nothing more than a single mouse click. You should be able to complete this survey in around five minutes or less.
That’s it, you are now all set to enjoy a discounted meal from Pizza Hut and, who knows, maybe your luck may reward you with a money prize.
Terms & Conditions for $10 Off Discount Coupon:
- Only one coupon is redeemable per online order.
- The coupon can be redeemed online only from the location of the original order on your next purchase of $20 or more (excluding tax & delivery charges).
- The coupon cannot be combined with other offers and discounts from Pizza Hut.
- The coupon code is valid for 30 days from the date of visit.
About Pizza Hut, Inc.
Frank and Dan Carney started the very first Pizza Hut in Wichita, Kansas, with $600 back in 1958. They came up with the name partially because the sign they bought for their new store only had space for nine characters. The growth of the company was rapid; by 1971, they were already the biggest pizza chain in the world. In 1977, they sold the company to Pepsi for $300 million.
In the 80s and 90s, other pizza brands began to eat into some of Pizza Hut’s market share. However, by continually expanding into new markets by means of a franchise system, Pizza Hut has retained its place as one of the world’s most recognized brands. They remained the top-selling pizza brand in the world until 2018, when Domino’s narrowly beat them on global sales. However, Pizza Hut still has more locations than their rivals, with 16,748 compared to Domino’s 15,000 or so.
If you run into any difficulties during the survey, you can contact Pizza Hut in the following ways:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-948-8488 (US) or 1-866-364-0825 (Canada).
- Headquarter Address: 7100 Corporate Drive Plano, Texas 75024, United States.
- Headquarter Phone Number: 1-502-874-8300.
There is also an online contact form at https://www.pizzahut.com/contactus.
Social Media Accounts
Like any good modern company, Pizza Hut can also be found on a variety of social media sites:
Pizza Hut hours vary from one location to another. However, as a general rule, they are usually open from 10 AM to 11 PM. On Fridays and Saturdays, they usually stay open until 12 AM.
For the exact hours, you should always check with your nearby restaurants using the store locator function provided on Pizza Hut website.
A lot of us don’t take the time to let the companies that we use know how well they are serving our needs. After all, we all get busy. But helping out a large company like Pizza Hut can help them to focus more on what you want and less on what you don’t want. In that way, customer surveys like TellPizzaHut can lead to a better customer experience for all of us.
More importantly, they can help you win big cash prizes too. While you’re guaranteed a $10 reward coupon for doing the Pizza Hut survey, you could also win a thousand dollars for spending five minutes filling out an online form. That’s not a bad deal. And even if you don’t win the lucky draw, at least you’ll help the restaurant improve. Which isn’t a bad thing by itself.