McDonalds’ famous golden arches are one of the most recognized icons in history. You don’t even have to be a McDonald’s regular to know exactly what that ‘upside-down smile’ represents. In fact, McDonald’s is such a huge franchise that it’s one of the biggest businesses for job creation in America. And they take their jobs very seriously with many of their senior employees even having gone to Hamburger University – a university that’s apparently pickier than Harvard!
Did you know that nearly one in eight Americans have been employed by McDonald’s at some stage in their lives? And we’re not just talking any Tom, Dick or Harry. Some A-list celebs have donned the McDonald’s uniform too – Seal, Pink, Jay Leno, and even Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon and one of the richest men in modern history, are some of the famous names to have done a stint at McDonald’s.
And McDonald’s doesn’t have the reputation it has for nothing. Happiness is a big part of their business plan. From Happy Meals to Ronald McDonald, this American franchise is big on the customer experience. In order to ensure that they’re keeping their customers happy, they have launched a survey called MyMcDVoice that encourages their customers to give them some much-needed feedback about the food, franchise, and service they’ve experienced with McDonald’s.
Find out below how you can go about filling in one of their surveys and start earning some fantastic McDonald’s rewards!
About McDvoice Survey
The aim of the MyMcDVoice survey is to collect valuable feedback from the most important people – the customers themselves. If you have a complaint, an opinion, or just some general feedback from your visit, McDonald’s wants to hear from you. It could be anything from the quality of the food and the cleanliness of the restaurant to the service you received at the drive-thru and the prices on the menu.
The management team at McDonald’s will then go through these surveys and implement any necessary changes to keep their customers happy. And the best part about it is that it costs you absolutely nothing and should only take three to five minutes to complete. Keep reading to find out how you can fill in this survey if you’re based in the United States.
McDvoice Survey Rewards
McDonald’s knows that your time is precious – even those three to five minutes it takes to complete their survey is valuable. Which is why they don’t expect you to do it without making it worth your while.
To show their appreciation for taking the time out of your busy schedule, McDonald’s will reward customers who fill in the McDonald’s satisfaction survey within seven days with a unique reward code that entitles them to a freebie or a discount for their next McDonald’s visit. And who doesn’t love a good freebie?
As with every good thing, there are some ground rules when it comes to McDonald’s rewards. For one, bear in mind that you cannot exchange the coupon code for cash. It has to be used on your next McDonald’s visit within 30 days and it can only be used towards one item on the menu at a time. Fair enough!
More rules regarding this survey by Mcdonald’s are listed below in detail…
|Reward||Cashback , Burgers|
|Language||English , Spanish|
|Customer Care No.||1-800-244-6227|
|Country||USA / Canada|
|Age||15 Years & Above|
Things Required to Participate in McDonald’s Survey
First things first, you have to actually make a purchase at McDonald’s in order to be eligible to complete the survey. Once you have done that, you are already well on your way to being rewarded! Here are the things you’ll need to complete a MyMcDVoice survey:
- As the survey is filled in online, you will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with access to a stable internet connection.
- A recent McDonald’s receipt valid within the last seven days that contains your unique 26-digit survey code.
- You need to be a legal resident in the United States or Canada to participate in the McDonald’s survey.
- You need to be able to speak and understand English or Spanish as these are the two language options you can choose from when completing the survey online.
- You need to be at least 15 years old.
- You cannot be a McDonald’s employee or a family member of a McDonald’s employee.
- You haven’t taken part in more than five MyMcDVoice surveys that month.
- Your contact information at the ready – McDonald’s will need this to send you your reward coupon.
How to Take the McDonald’s Survey
Taking part in the MyMcDVoice survey is simple. We’ve laid out the easy step by step process you should follow below:
- Keep your receipt handy (Again! it shouldn’t be older than 7 days).
- Log onto www.mcdvoice.com. You can do this by entering the URL directly into your web browser or by typing “MyMcDVoice” into the search engine and clicking on the relevant link or you can simply click here.
- Once the homepage has loaded, select your language. You have a choice of either English or Spanish.
- Also, do make sure that you have read the rules of the survey carefully.
- Now enter the 26-digit survey code. You will see an example receipt on the right-hand side of the survey box that shows you where you can find all the information you’ll need for the next steps.
- If for some reason, you don’t have a survey code on your receipt, click here and enter the store number, ks number, date and time of your visit, order number, and the amount you have spent and press “start”.
- It’s time to have your say. Answer the questions in the survey as honestly and as detailed as possible. Don’t hold back – every opinion counts!
- When you have filled in all of the questions, scroll down and press “submit”.
- On completion, you will be provided with a coupon code that you can use towards your next visit to McDonald’s. Be sure to use this within 30 days or it will expire!
- If you have any issues completing the MyMcDVoice survey, scroll down to the bottom of this article and get in touch with McDonalds’ customer service team using the contact details provided below.
- Good luck!
About McDonald’s Company
McDonald’s has a proud history that dates back to the 1930s. With very humble beginnings, founders Richard and Maurice McDonald (known as Dick and Mac) opened up a hotdog stand near a racecourse in Arcadia, California. By the late 1940s, they had opened up a drive-in burger joint in San Bernardino.
Seeing the success of this burger franchise, a franchising agent by the name of Ray Kroc took over and founded the McDonald’s System in the 1950s. In 1961, he bought the rights to the McDonald’s name for $2.7 million. Before the end of the decade, McDonald’s had sold over 100 million hamburgers…and the rest is history!
If you have any problems completing the MyMcDVoice survey, you can reach out to the McDonald’s’ customer service team using the contact details below:
- Official Website: www.mcdvoice.com.
- Customer Care: 1-800-244-6227 (Timings – 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM).
- McDonald’s Headquarters: McDonald’s Corporation, 2111 McDonald’s Drive, Oak Brook, Illinois, 60523.
- Email: [email protected]
Social Media Accounts
While most of McDonald’s menu items are easily familiar, from the Big Mac to the McFlurry, there are some McDonalds’ where you can find more unusual things on the menu. These include things like the Pineapple Oreo McFlurry in Colombia and the breakfast sausage and egg twisty pasta in China. There’s also a vegetarian McDonald’s in India!
But all of these differences aside, the one thing that each and every McDonald’s franchise has in common is its focus on excellent customer service. They leave no stone unturned when it comes to keeping their customers happy. So, make sure you do your bit by leaving them some honest and valuable feedback using the MyMcDVoice survey – and enjoy some MaccyD’s freebies as a thank you while you’re at it. Good luck!