You’ll definitely be familiar with Kentucky Fried Chicken, known simply as KFC, and must have seen its iconic red and white logo on the streets. In fact, if you haven’t heard the phrase ‘Finger-Lickin’ Good’ (now known simply as ‘so good!’) then we’re not exactly sure where you’ve been for the past 68 years. But while everyone has heard about their smashing chicken hot wings and family-sized buckets, there are some interesting facts about this fried chicken company that you may not know.
One of our favorites is the fact that KFC forms a huge part of Japanese festivities. Since a 70s marketing campaign came up with ‘Kurisumasu ni wa kentakkii!’ which means ‘Kentucky for Christmas!’, having KFC on Christmas Day has become one of the most important traditions in Japan. In fact, they even have to order it weeks in advance to avoid the massive queues!
Another thing that KFC really prides itself on is its fantastic customer service. To ensure that they’re keeping their customers happy, they have launched a survey portal popularly known as MyKFCExperience which is a safe space for customers to provide valuable feedback – keep reading to find out how you can fill in this survey and earn some exciting KFC rewards!
About MyKFCexperience Survey
KFC prides itself on listening to its customers. In a world saturated with chicken restaurants and fast food joints serving every cuisine under the sun, these days restaurants have to do a lot more to stand out. And one thing that KFC really does well is fine-honing the customer experience.
They do this by asking their customers to participate in a survey that tells KFC exactly what they liked or didn’t like about their experience. The aim of the game is to get honest feedback from the most valued people – you, the customer – so that they can make any necessary changes to the menu, stores, or the service.
What’s great about this survey is that it provides a safe space for you to give an honest opinion without any fear of the repercussions. In fact, you’re even encouraged to be as brutally honest as possible!
MyKFCExperience Survey Rewards
And the best part? KFC values your feedback so much that if you fill in the survey, you’ll get some amazing rewards in return. So good! To show their gratitude for your taking the time to fill in and complete their survey, you’ll get a coupon to use for your next KFC visit. The coupons vary from discounts to product freebies such as a free KFC Go Cup overflowing with KFC’s delightfully seasoned fries. In the case of a discount coupon, you can use it to get a discount on anything you’d like, such as popcorn nuggets, hot wings, or the original chicken recipe.
Plus, that’s not all! After completing the survey, customers are also asked whether they want to enter into a sweepstake (If there is one running!) to earn an exciting cash prize of $1,000. The more coupons you redeem, the better your chances of winning the sweepstake (remember, in order to enter the survey again, you will need a new purchase receipt). Now that’s ‘finger-lickin’ good’…
|Survey Name||My KFC Experience|
|Reward||KFC Go Cup (Or anything similar) + Entry to $1,000 cash prize sweepstake|
|Purchase Receipt Validity||7 Days|
|Reward Coupon Validity||30 Days|
|Customer Care No.||(800) 225-5532|
|Age Limit||18 Years & Above|
Details Required to Participate in the KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
Excited to win some KFC freebies? Here’s what you’ll need to complete a MyKFCExperience survey:
- As the survey is completed electronically, you’ll be needing a smartphone, tablet, or computer to access the official survey website.
- A stable internet connection – any dropping out of Wi-Fi will cause your survey to refresh and you’ll have to start it all over again
- A KFC receipt that’s in date (you’ll need to use it within seven days).
- You should be at least 18 years or older.
- You must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- You can’t be a KFC employee or a family member of a KFC employee as this is a conflict of interest.
How to Take the KFC (MyKFCExperience) Survey
The MyKFCExperience survey is very easy to fill in and we don’t think that it will take you longer than three to five minutes to successfully complete the survey. Follow these simple steps provided below to get a step closer to your exciting free KFC reward!
- We hope you have your receipt in hand – If you have lost it then you need to revisit your nearest KFC and splurge on your favorite item from the menu as you usually would. Make sure you don’t throw away your receipt this time.
- Visit mykfcexperience.com on your phone, laptop or tablet. You’ll see an example of a valid receipt on the right-hand-side that shows you where you’ll find the information that will be needed for the next steps.
- Select your language from beneath the ‘start’ button – the survey is available in English and Spanish only.
- Enter the time and survey code from your receipt. Make sure that it is accurate as inaccurate code and time combination will not work.
- If you don’t have the survey code printed on your receipt, follow this link provided for this purpose. Here, you will be required to enter the store number, date as well as the time of purchase and ticket number to begin with the survey.
- Fill in the KFC questionnaire. Be as honest as possible as your constructive feedback will help KFC improve the user experience.
- Once you’ve filled in all of your answers as truthfully and thoroughly as possible, scroll down and click submit.
- Now you are asked whether you want to enter the sweepstakes. If yes, then you will be asked to enter your contact information so that KFC can reach you in case of sweepstakes reward.
- Once you’ve submitted your contact details you’ll be given a reward code. Write this code down on your receipt.
You can redeem this reward coupon code at any KFC store on your next visit. Just make sure to take your receipt with the written code with you and use it before the coupon expires (usually 30 days).
If you are experiencing any issues filling out this survey, you can get in touch directly with the KFC’s customer support using the contact details below.
About the Company
The early beginnings of KFC date back over 90 years ago to the town of Louisville in Kentucky. It began under the name ‘Sanders Court & Café’ run by founder Harland David Sanders, now known simply as “The Colonel”. Interestingly, the original restaurant didn’t even serve fried chicken at first. It was only in 1952 that The Colonel officially began operating as the KFC we know today.
These days, the KFC franchise is so popular, there are thousands of restaurants and takeaway joints in 140 destinations around the world! One of the most famous is the Deaf KFC in Cairo, Egypt, where the entire store is run by people who are hard of hearing.
Should you have any trouble completing your MyKFCExperience Survey, you can reach out to KFC’s customer service team using the contact details below:
- Official Website: www.mykfcexperience.com
- Customer Care: (800) 225-5532
- KFC Headquarters: 800 Virginia Ave Fort Pierce FL 34982, USA
- Opening Hours: Daily, 10 am to 10 pm
- Email: [email protected]
Social Media Accounts
The best part about the MyKFCExperience is that you don’t need to do anything differently to take advantage of this added extra bonus. Simply tuck into your favorite KFC food as you usually would and you’ll be rewarded for doing what you love – with even more good (and free!) food!
All you need to do is remember to keep your receipt and take a few minutes out of your day to complete the questionnaire. Don’t forget to be as honest as possible; every opinion counts. Good luck!